How Can We Help?
Callroute for Microsoft Teams Requirements
To add the Callroute Service to Microsoft Teams, you need to ensure you have met the following requirements first
You will need to check that you have:
- A login to your Office 365 account with Admin rights
This login is used by the Callroute automated setup wizard to configure your Office 365 account to use Microsoft Teams with Callroute. The login is also used to make ongoing configuration changes that are requested by you through the Callroute platform.
- One unassigned Microsoft 365 or Office 365 user license that includes Microsoft Teams + Skype for Business Plan 2.
The following license types can be used:
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Office 365 E1
- Office 365 E3
- Office 365 E5When the Callroute service is initially configured, a temporary User account is created in Office 365 to complete activation. Once you have completed the setup in Callroute, you can safely remove this user from your Office 365 setup.
- A Microsoft License that includes Teams and Phone System for each user of the service
All users in your organisation will need to have a Microsoft license that includes Microsoft Teams and a Microsoft Phone System license – more information