Sign-up to Customer Support Hub
Our Customer Support Hub is available for Partners and Customers to log, manage and view their organisations support tickets.
Our new portal will give you access to:
- Log support incidents and requests via a self service form
- View and update current and historic tickets
- See all tickets logged by yourself and other users in your organisation
- See the latest customer communications
In addition to this, Partners can also:
- Select which customer they would like to log a ticket for
- See all support tickets and filter by sub-customer
How to Sign-Up to the Customer Support Hub
- Navigate to support.sipsynergy.co.uk
- Under the login box, click the ‘New to Sipsynergy? Sign up’ link. Note: All existing customers that have previously logged tickets using the old system will need to register as a new user.
- Type in your name and company email address and click Sign Up. Approval of your account will be automatic if you are registering from a known domain (recognised company account). It is not recommended that you use a personal email address (gmail, hotmail etc).
- You will receive an email to verify your address and create an account password
- Create your password and log in to the Support Hub.
Can I access my old support tickets?
Only support tickets from 1st February 2023 will be visible via the Support Hub. Detail associated with tickets prior to this date is available from our support team via email@example.com
If you have any questions about the Support Hub or sign-up process, contact our support team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 119 0999