Partner Business Development Manager
Callroute is a disruptive, dynamic, innovative, and rapidly growing cloud telephony service provider in UCaaS (eg Microsoft Teams) and CCaaS (eg Genesys) segment. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to lead the efforts around the UK channel strategy.
Role & Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity has become available for Partner Business Development Manager to join our growing sales team in Hampshire. As a crucial part of the sales team, your primary responsibility will the recruitment and development of a reseller and partner channel as well as managing relationships with current resellers.
- Development and implementation of a channel recruitment strategy
- Selection, appointment and training of new partners such that they are largely self-sufficient and can prospect and qualify and close sales opportunities
- Retention, training and management of current partners
- Involvement with partners’ sales opportunities, in particular assisting their strategy for identifying, qualifying and closing potential business opportunities
- Assisting Marketing with the solution specific messages for partners and their customers to maximise business opportunities.
- Preparation of opportunity specific presentations to assist in winning business.
- Preparation, quarterly updates and implementation of business plans for the strategic partners.
Qualifications & Skills
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the areas such as SIP Trunking, traditional voice solutions (eg PBX’s) or cloud telephony and relationships within the associated partner ecosystems
- Ideally within commute distance of Southampton, however candidates from non-commutable parts of the UK will be considered.
- A strong network in the market and a proven track record of identifying and recruiting channel partners in this market is essential.
- Experience in the Microsoft or Cisco channels would be desirable.
- Experience of negotiating agreements at Director level.
- Experience of preparing a partner focused ‘Go to Market’ strategy is essential.
- Team player with excellent motivational skills and ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- High level of expertise in using Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Smart professional appearance.
- Driver with full, clean driving licence.
- Callroute operates a hybrid working environment to promote work life balance. Currently employees within a one-hour commute work on a 3 / 2 split. For employees further afield we look to agree a pattern that works for both parties
- Our offices have been carefully chosen to ensure excellent road, rail and public transportation links, with close proximity to Southampton Airport.
- Our offices are modern and welcoming with an open plan kitchen social area. Complementary drinks and snacks inclusive.
- Office is a casual dress environment.
- 25 days holiday a year plus an extra day for your birthday
- Private health included
- Car allowance also provided