Acceptable Use Policy
Please read the terms of this policy carefully before using the service.
What's in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the standards that apply when you use our Callroute products (Service).
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
1. Who we are and how to contact us
Sipsynergy Limited (company number 07613922) (we, us, our) is a company registered in England and Wales and its registered office is at Wessex House, Upper market Street, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO50 9FD. Its VAT number is GB193385575. We operate the website www.callroute.com (Site) and a customer portal www.callroute.io (Portal).
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. By using our Service you accept these terms
By using our Service, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Service. If you are a business you must ensure that your employees, agents and sub-contractor who access and use the Services are made aware of and comply with these terms.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
3. We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend these terms from time to time. Please check these terms regularly to ensure you understand the terms that apply at the relevant time of your use of the Service.
4. Prohibited uses and conduct
You may use our Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Service:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or any code of practice.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- In a way that may expose us to criminal liability.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To store, reproduce, transmit, communicate or receive any material in breach of any law, regulations, or code of practice.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload to the Service any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any telecommunications device, computer software or hardware.
- To make or send hoax calls or messages;
- In a manner which, in our opinion, is likely to have a detrimental effect on the quality of the Service or any other service that we may provide to our customers;
You must not use the Service in a manner or for a purpose that is outside normal business use. Uses that are outside normal business use are:
- Persistent use by or for third parties who are not your employees or workers;
- Use by third parties who are not registered as users of the Service;
- Frequent changes to telephone numbers registered for use with clients registered with us;
- Operating an outbound call centre;
- Auto-dialling, predictive dialling or fax/voice blasts;
- Use without making a live call;
- Repeated dialling of the same number for the purpose of generating a connection charge;
- Excessive call forwarding, transferring or conferencing;
- Calling patterns which we reasonably consider are abnormal or outside normal business use when compared to our other business customers who are on a similar calling plan to your calling plan;
- Other use of the Service which puts an excessive load on the Service or adversely affects the service that we provide to our other customers or which we reasonably consider outside normal business use.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Service.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Service, any equipment or network through which our Service is provided, any software used in the provision of our Service or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Not to attempt to disable any security features or other technological functionality or features of the Services.
- Not to license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make the Services available to any third party except as expressly agreed in writing by us.
You agree not to upload, store, transmit or procure the sending of any material that:
- Is defamatory of any person.
- Is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Includes child sexual abuse material or is sexually explicit.
- Promotes violence.
- Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Is likely to deceive any person.
- Breaches any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promotes any illegal content or activity.
- Is in contempt of court.
- Is threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonates any person or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Gives the impression that the material emanates from us if this is not the case.
- Advocates, promotes, incites any party to commit, or assists any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contains a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of our Service.
5. Responsibility for content
Our Services may facilitate the creation, storage, transmission, dissemination, submission or other access to user generated content. You accept that we are responsible for any such material. We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any user generated content created, submitted, or accessible through our Service, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any user generated content by a user in contravention of our content standards.
6. Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our Service, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Service.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any material uploaded by you to our Service.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We may also suspend your right to use our Service without liability to you if required to do so by any government, court or regulatory authority.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We shall try to provide you with as much notice as possible of any withdrawal of your right to use our Service, but you accept that in some cases we will not give any notice.
7. How this contract can be transferred
We can transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to any third party, provided this does not adversely affect your rights under these terms.
8. Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
The terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.